Microsoft is uniquely transparent about how it plans, builds and operates its hyper-scale Cloud Datacenters.
As the COVID-19 situation has continued, Microsoft would like to invite our customers to participate in a new remote engagement:
“Azure Datacenter Operations”, this new engagement provides a 60 min overview of our Azure Datacenter Operations around the world. This remote engagement will help to answer your questions while we wait for our typical engagements to become available again.
The primary audiences for this engagement are typically:
- Line of business and IT stakeholders,
- Security, Enterprise and Solution architects.
Azure Datacenter Operations engagement attendees will:
- Learn about Microsoft’s comprehensive approach to cloud computing and how it can be extended to your services delivery portfolio
- Understand how your organization can take advantage of Microsoftcloud and understand how Microsoft provides flexibility and control to consume IT as a Service whichever way best meets your unique business needs
- Learn Microsoft’s approach to delivering data center services including modular data center strategy, driving data center efficiency, operational excellence, data center sustainability, and securing the cloud infrastructure
Join this session one the following dates:
- Tuesday, 4. Mai: 10-12 Uhr MEZ Register and join session
- Tuesday, 4. Mai: 14-16 Uhr MEZ Register and join session
- Tuesday, 1. Juni: 10-12 Uhr MEZ Register and join session
- Tuesday, 1. Juni: 14-16 Uhr MEZ Register and join session
#virtualevent #publiccloud #microsoft #datacenter #daenet